Thursday 23 June 2016

Itsatashathing: A look book with 'Leona'

Hi everyone,

I'm really excited to finally reveal my little project I have been working on.

A little while ago now I was contacted by a lovely brand called Boutique of Molly. I was quite shocked that at such an early stage of my blog would such a thing would happen. However, the opportunity did arise and I am very thankful to be reviewing the 'Leona' top (which can I say is beautiful).

Boutique of Molly or 'BOM' (http://www.boutiqueofmolly.com/are a lovely online store who offer a range of 'celebrity inspired trends' which really are 'luxury garments at low prices'. When you order something off of Boutique of Molly you can expect the best quality clothing and to arrive in a very pretty pink parcel.


I happened to be on holiday when this little pink parcel arrived at my door, but when I came back I was delighted to come home to such a lovely parcel. Inside the top was well packaged. It had a little cardboard insert covered in tissue paper for extra protection and the top was kept crease free during its travels.


Thankfully we had a really nice day so I was able to produce 3 different looks outside. So here is a picture of the top on the cut is just beautiful. The top has a lovely silk feel to it as well. It also has adjustable straps so you can adjust it so it's right for you. I'm going to find this top amazing to wear thought my pregnancy.



Look 1: Casual day.

Off to do the shopping or having friends round and want to feel comfortable? You can easily pair the Leona top with a pair of leggings.


Top: Boutique of Molly boutiqueofmolly
Leggings: Jack Wills jackwills
Coat: Generation 915 at New Look (similar in adults section newlook)
Shoes: Miss KG kurtgeiger


Look 2: Summer chic.

Going on holiday or a day in the park? I chose to tuck the floral top into a pair of white high waisted shorts.


Top: Boutique of Molly boutiqueofmolly
Shorts: Pull and bear pullandbear
Bracelet: Pandora (bracelet pandora, charm pandoracharms)
Shoes: Primark (similar at Mandm direct mandmdirect)


Look 3: From day to night.

The Leona top can even be worn to work. Just pop a fitted jacket on and leave untucked (or tuck it in) to a pencil skirt or some fitted trousers. Tuck in for a more 'night out' style. You could still wear a jacket just like I have on a night out. Wear heels or flats for comfort. (I'm wearing heels purely of illustrative purposes, I just stood and posed.)



Top: Boutique of Molly boutiqueofmolly
Disco pants: H&M (Boohoo have a duplicate pair here: boohoo)
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar forever21)
Shoes: Miss KG (size 5 on ebay the shoes are called 'Geena')
Bracelet: Pandora (bracelet pandora, charm pandoracharms)

I hope you enjoyed my look book on the Leona top. Go check out Boutique of Molly's site for some amazing clothing! If you've already brought something from them show me in the comments below.

Boutique of Molly links:





My links:





Tasha X 





No comments:

Post a Comment