Saturday 29 October 2016

Itsatashathing: Autumn favourites so far (collab with The-Finer Things In Life)

Hi everyone,

So it's time for my monthly collaboration with the lovely Dion from The-Finer Things In Life! We have decided to do our Autumn favourites.

So, so far this Autumn my favourites have been:

M.A.C cosmetics Matchmaster SPF 15 foundation:


MAC, SPF 15, flowers
Matchmaster foundation

I know I have mentioned this as a holy grail makeup item in a previous blog post and it truly is. It's one of the only foundations I can get to match my skin tone (shade 1.0). Not only that, the coverage is amazing! It's buildable as well. It starts of as a medium coverage but it's super easy to build it up to a full coverage foundation. They are a little pricey at £29 a bottle but it's worth every penny.

Up next is the Bobbi Brown blush in Pale Pink:

pale pink, flowers
Bobbi Brown: Pale pink blush

I have recently rekindled my love for this little blush. It's in the shade Pale Pink and again flatters my skin tone well. It gives me a subtle wash of colour on my cheeks and looks so natural. It has a slight shimmer to it but is mostly matte. These are £19.50 and again is so worth it.

blush, blusher, Bobbi Brown, flowers
Pale Pink

My next favourite is M.A.C Cosmetics mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle:

MAC Cosmetics, flowers
Mineralize Skinfinish: Soft & Gentle
I know there are many reviews about these and I only recently purchased my first one. There are worth the hype and the £24. It is honestly the best highlighter I have used so far and I'm really sad that I have only just joined the hype. It's amazingly pretty and you can put as little or as much as you want on to create your desired look. It gives my skin the perfect glow to chase those cold days away.

My last beauty favourite is the Avon Solutions Truly Radiant daily moisturiser SPF 15:

SPF 15, Avon, flowers
Truly Radiant moisturiser
I couldn't find this moisturiser online sadly so it must be discontinued, however, they do have a Solutions Hydra beyond moisturiser at £3.75. It's a lovey moisturiser, very lightweight and I have really noticed a difference in how my skin looks. My skin seems to have a bit more of a glow to it. I absolutely love Avon products and they are amazing value for money.

I also have two non-beauty related favourites.

The first one is Galaxy smooth milk chocolate:


I have been loving this for a couple of weeks now. I have always liked Galaxy chocolate, in particular the cookie crumble bar. It's been a favourite of my boyfriends as well, so we've been buying the big bars to share.

My final favourite is a Netflix program. I am loving Reign! I won't say much about it other than I find it so gripping. I really recommend it, sadly there's only 3 series and I am on the last one.

What's your Autumn favourite at the moment?

Tasha x

Don't forget you can also follow Dion here:
You can also follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment