Wednesday 12 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #blogtober16 Day 12: What's in my handbag?

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting to do this for a while now so thankfully day 12 is: What's in my handbag!

So my handbag came from a little shop in Tenerife, so I am afraid to say isn't real. However, it's amazing quality.

michael kors, black, handbag
My bag


So first thing in the main section of my bag is the matching purse, again sadly not real. Along with the strap to put over my bag if I need it.

money, purse, bag, strap, black
Purse and bag strap


Next is this knitted beanie hat from Matalan at a great price of £4. It's starting t o get colder now so I like to be prepared.

grey, knitted
Beanie Hat


I picked up this academic planner from Poundland a few months back to keep me on track of appointments and birthdays, this comes in handy especially with the baby brain. It's light and compact and just what I needed to slip in my handbag.

pink, butterflies, poundland
My diary


I also have this pink zip pencil case that I picked up from WHSmith. This one isn't pink but it is £1.49 like mine. In here I keep money off vouchers, gift vouchers and any important bits I need to bring with me.

stuff, vouchers
Zipped pencil case


I also have some Blackcurrant Airwaves chewing gum. Perfect for this time of year as it tastes nice whilst clearing your nose.

chewing gum, blackcurrant
Blackcurrant chewing gum


I then have a pocket version of the Twisted Soul White from Blue Inc. this is something my boyfriend likes to keep in my handbag. I then have my favourite perfume COCO Chanel Mademoiselle eau de parfum.

blue inc, chanel, coco, coco chanel
Chanel and Twisted Soul


I have the Nivea sun protect lip balm with SPF 30 in and the Blistex moisture max lip balm. I love this lip balm and I always have lip balm to hand. I also have my favourite go to MAC lipstick in Lovelorn.

mac, nivea, blistex
Lip trio


I have a range of highlighters, pens and a Bingo dabber because yes, I like to go to Bingo once in a while.

bingo, dabber, highlighter, pens
Variety of pens


I also have my boyfriends keys in my bag, hence the Arsenal keyring.

Arsenal, keyring, boyfriend, girlfriend
Boyfriends' keys


In one of the side pockets I have a range of cards including my nandos loyalty card, oyster card, stagecoach smart card (for when I go home), HMV card and my Bingo card.

oyster, stagecoach, HMV, nandos, Bingo
Range of cards

Usually I have some description of hand sanitizer in my bag but my last bottle has just run out.

QOTD: What's your handbag essential.

Tasha x




#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment