Sunday 16 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 16: Piercings and Tattoos

Hi everyone,

Where is October going? It's Day 16 already!

Today it's about piercings and tattoos.

I only have one piercing and that's my ears. I moaned to my parents when I was younger that I wanted my ears pierced. Eventually, for my 8th birthday they gave in. My Dad took me to the local beauticians where my Grandma was having her haircut in the next room and she was waiting to hear me scream. I walked out with a smile on my face to my Grandmas surprise. However, after my begging by the age of around 11/12 I was bored of them and haven't really worn them since.

I really want to get my belly button pierced but I'm not sure how I'd feel getting it done. I also want to get a tattoo done when our baby girl arrives of her name but I'm unsure where to have it. I don't want it anywhere to visible, any suggestions?

QOTD: Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings? If so what are they?

Tasha x


#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment