Friday 28 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 28: Favourite Instagram photo

Hi everyone,

So if you haven't checked out my Instagram yet you can do so here: Itsathashathingg. I would love if you could follow me so I can check out your Insta!

So as I have posted so many pictures of my scan already I thought I would switch it up and opt for this as my favourite Instagram picture:

boyfriend, memories, girlfriend
My boyfriend and I

The big picture on the left is of me and my boyfriend going out for his birthday. It was also my first time going to a night club.

From top to bottom along the right hand column:

Our first Christmas together 2015.

My 20th birthday. We went to a pie and mash shop (yum!) and in this picture we were sat in Kaspas (an gelato/dessert place).

Messing about after one of my modelling shoots.

Our last evening in Tenerife, June 2016.

QOTD: What's your Instagram? Leave it below so I can have a snoop.

Tasha x

#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment