Saturday 29 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 29: Three confessions

Hi everyone,

October is drawing to a close and todays post is for me to make 3 confessions. I think over the pat month I have mentioned a couple of things but here are a few more.

  1. I have OCD. I may not be the tidiest person but I have set ways of doing things and I like to stick to my ways of doing them.
  2. My unborn daughter has a better wardrobe then me! I am obsessed with buying her clothes she has so many! She's probably not going to get chance to wear them all. Would you be interested in a haul post of her stuff? Let me know in the comments.
  3. I probably eat way to much chocolate. I always change my favourite but I always love magic stars.
QOTD: If you had to confess one thing what would it be?

Tasha x


#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment