Thursday 6 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 6: Favourite Christmas/Birthday present ever

Hi Everyone,

Day 6's post is on my most favourite Christmas or Birthday present I have ever received.

Now this is tricky as I have received so many lovely presents over the years that it's hard to pick just one.

See I love getting all the little bits like stocking fillers and Lush products. Opening my stocking on Christmas morning has to be on of the highlights of Christmas.

So I am going to have to go with a recent Christmas present from my boyfriend. He brought me a lovely silver bracelet (it looks like a traditional christening style bracelet) and engraved all around it are the words 'I love you'. It was such a lovely present to receive as I know he picked it out and it came from his heart. I'm scared to wear it in case I break it or lose it. It was our first Christmas together as well.

christmas present, first christmas
My Bracelet


QOTD: What is the best present you have ever received?

Tasha x

Follow the link to HexMums blog:


#Blogtober16

No comments:

Post a Comment