Sunday 9 October 2016

Itsatashathing: #Blogtober16 Day 9: Films I don't get tired of watching

Hi everyone,

We're onto day 9 and it's about my favourite films, the ones I could watch again and again and not get tired of.

I don't have many but here are a few that I could watch over and over:

  1. Harry Potter (Any of them. I currently have the Philosophers (sorcerers) Stone out.)
  2. Confessions of a shopaholic
  3. The proposal
  4. Cinderella (original)
  5. The Holiday

I honestly can't think of any more films that I could watch again and again without getting bored of. There probably are more but none that I can think of until I watch it.

Also a big happy birthday to my wonderful boyfriend Aron, thank you for being the most wonderful boyfriend and you are going to make the best Daddy.

QOTD: what ae your favourite films?

Tasha x


#Blogtober16

1 comment:

  1. Yes to Cinderella! Mine would include School of Rock, A Cinderella Story and The Sound of Music :)

    Serena / http://ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete