Wednesday 2 November 2016

Itsatashathing: #AlphaBlogBites Day 2: B is for...

Hi everyone,


Day 2 and on to the second letter of the alphabet which means...

#AlphaBlogBites
B is for Birthdays
So I have decided to write a list of all of my immediate family and there birthday:

January:

19th: I kick the birthdays off being on the 19th

21st: My Grandmas birthday

March:

7th: My youngest cousins birthday

May:

14th: My Aunties birthday

18th: My Nannas birthday

June:

13th: My Uncles birthday

July:

12th: My Mums birthday

August:

7th: My eldest cousins birthday

October:

9th: My Boyfriends birthday

November

12th: My Dads birthday

December:

3rd: Is meant to be baby girls birthday but we'll soon see...

QOTD: Whose birthday is next for you to celebrate?

Tasha x

Me Becoming Mum

1 comment:

  1. I hope your little one turns up on time! Not long to go for you now! You have a nice spread of birthdays! #AlphaBlogBites

    ReplyDelete