Tuesday 22 November 2016

Itsatashathing: #AlphaBlogBites Day 22: V is for...

Hi everyone,

V is for...

#AlphaBlogBites
V is for Victory
So I was unsure what to right for this so I am going to right about my achievements I feel have been 'victories'.

  • Completing my college course. I went through a bit of a bad spell at college, I became quite ill. However, I pulled myself through and qualified.
  • Being 38 weeks pregnant and about to drop. I never thought my body would cope with pregnancy, however, as always my body is full of surprises and I feel I have done amazingly!
  • Starting to beat my anxiety. This blog for one is a major help as a couple of years ago I could never have imagined me doing this. Let alone sticking at it for as long as I have. That's just one of the things though.

QOTD: What do you feel is your biggest victory?

Tasha x


Me Becoming Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment