Monday 28 November 2016

Itsatashathing: Blogmas 2016!

Hi everyone,

So as it is my first year blogging it would be a shame not to take part in Blogmas!


As you know I am due my little girl in a couple of days so I am trying to get as many posts scheduled as possible. So if I miss a few days I can only apologise. I'm hoping to get as many of my selected posts written up over the next couple of days but I have no idea when she'll want to make an appearance (I'm due Saturday). So I am running mine for 25 days for this reason so it will be up until Christmas day.

But here is my Blogmas 2016 line-up:
  1. Favourite things about Christmas.
  2. This time next year tag.
  3. What's on my Christmas list?
  4. Perfect stocking fillers for her
  5. Perfect stocking fillers for him
  6. Christmas song playlist.
  7. Favourite Christmas films.
  8. Favourite Christmas foods.
  9. Nailed it!
  10. Letter to Santa.
  11. Christmas outings: What to do.
  12. Christmas traditions.
  13. Perfumes I'm loving.
  14. Winter favourites.
  15. The perfect red.
  16. Christmas makeup.
  17. A kind thing to do.
  18. A day in the life.
  19. It's a Lush life.
  20. Baby winter OOTD.
  21. Photo Diary.
  22. Christmas day outfit.
  23. First Christmas.
  24. Christmas eve!
  25. Merry Christmas!

These posts are subject to change but I am going to try to stick to these as much as possible. I may be doing Christmassy bits but as of now I am unsure. I'll let you know of any changes and my post schedule will be a lot more clearer when baby arrives. I hope and I thank you for your understanding.

Tasha x


No comments:

Post a Comment