Saturday 10 December 2016

Itsatashathing: Blogmas 2016 Day 10: Letter to Santa

Hi everyone,

It's day 10 and here is my...

Blogmas, Blogmas 2016, Winter, Christmas
Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

This has been one whirl wind of a year and its still is. I only have a couple of things I would like to ask you for this year.

Firstly, I would like to make sure all my family (this includes my boyfriend and his family) are well and that 2017 is a great and prosperous new year for them all. I want to see them all have an amazing year and to really go for what they want and to achieve it.

Secondly, I would love to have my baby girl and be out of hospital in time for Christmas. There is nothing I would like more then this, to have a happy healthy baby girl and to share her first Christmas at home (and with a nice Christmas dinner).

As I said I don't really have anything much to ask but if you can bring me just a couple of things these 2 would be amazing. I believe that I have been as good as I can be this year, so I think I do deserve them.

Thank you

Tasha x

(QOTD: What would you ask Santa for?)

No comments:

Post a Comment