Saturday 3 December 2016

Itsatashathing: Blogmas 2016 Day 3: What's on my Christmas list?

Hi everyone,

So today is the day that baby girl is due! How exciting! Today's post is...


Blogmas, Blogmas 2016, Christamas
What's on my Christmas list?
To be honest I don't want a lot for Christmas (just so you're aware I sang that line, cue Mariah Carey all I want for Christmas). I have been going through the boots website and I have picked out things that I like the look of. So here is what I would like for Christmas:
  • (To follow my Mariah Carey sing song) There is just one thing I need: a happy healthy baby, come on little one we're rooting for you today!
The make up and cosmetics wish list:
  • Some new makeup brushes. MAC, Spectrum, Real Techniques, I really don't mind. 
  • Sleek smoke and mirrors set. (Or any Sleek makeup/gift set for that matter.)
  • Ted Baker Sparkle and shade set. (Again I love Ted Baker so I would love all of the sets.)
  • Essie nail polish sets.
  • I'm obsessed with Jack Wills so I would be grateful for any of their makeup gift sets.
  • No7 beauty haul colour vault.
  • Ted Baker Treasure Trove.
  • Any bareMinerals set.
  • Dior total matte smoky palette.
  • Dior All-in-one couture palette.
  • Rosé all day gift set.
Bath and Body wish list:
  • Jack Wills bath and body sets, I'm not picky.
  • Any Ted Baker bath and body set.
  • Soap and Glory super spa set.
  • Soap and Glory Girl-o-Whirl set.
  • Soap and Glory pick of the bunch set.
  • Soap and Glory the whole glam lot set.
  • French Connection luxe collection
  • French Connection bed ready set.
  • French Connection lost in the mist.
  • Disney Alice late for an important date body mist and cosmetic bag set.
  • I love... lots of bubbles set (the scents in there sound amazing!).
Perfume/Fragrance:
  • CoCo Chanel Mademoiselle.
  • Charlie body sprays.
  • So...? Body sprays.
  • Impulse body sprays.
  • Marc Jacobs decadence.
  • Issey Miyake eau d'Issey. (I love this fragrance!)
  • Ghost perfumes.

QOTD: What would you like for Christmas?

Tasha x





No comments:

Post a Comment