Tuesday 6 December 2016

Itsatashathing: Blogmas 2016 Day 6: Christmas song playlist

Hi everyone,

What did day 6 bring in your advent calendar today? I had a chocolate snowman.


Blogmas, Blogmas 2016, Christmas, Winter
Christmas song playlist
If I had to bring out a Christmas CD this is what I would have on there as without fail these are the songs you will here me playing. (No particular order of favourites.)
  1. Paul McCartney- Wonderful Christmas time
  2. Mariah Carey- All I want for Christmas is you
  3. Band aid 1984- Do they know it's Christmas?
  4. The Pogues feat. Kirsty Maccoll- Fairytale of New York
  5. Wizzard- I wish it could be Christmas everyday
  6. Shakin' Stevens- Merry Christmas everyone
  7. Mel & Kim- Rockin' around the Christmas tree
  8. Slade- Merry Christmas everybody
  9. Justin Bieber- Mistletoe
  10. Wham!- Last Christmas
  11. Jackson 5- Santa Claus is coming to town
  12. John Lennon- Happy Xmas (war is over)
  13. Kylie Minogue- Santa baby
  14. Chris Rea- Driving home for Christmas
QOTD: What is your favourite Christmas song?

Tasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment