Wednesday 10 May 2017

Organyc beauty review*

Hi everyone,

I have recently been in contact with the lovely people from Organyc beauty. They kindly sent me out some products to review:

cotton pads, cotton wool, cotton balls, baby wipes, sweet caress, cotton wool buds

You may or may not know that this coming week (15th-21st May) is Organic Beauty Week. I love to use organic/well known products especially when it comes to things I use on Darcie. This way I can be assured that there is nothing nasty going on to her delicate little skin. This is one reason I was excited to try Organyc. Organyc are also certified vegan and 'eco cert' certified too.

So I will start with these Organyc beauty cotton wool pads:


The first thing I want to do is give a big thumbs up to the packaging design. I love the fact you can open these 2 different ways. You can even open them from the top and use the handy drawstring close. Your second option is that you can open them from the bottom and use the packet as a handy dispenser. I tried opening from the bottom and they don't all fall out you can pull one round pad out at a time. A bit about how the packaging is made:
'The packaging is made with renewable raw materials, and it is biodegradable and compostable.'
Overall the perfect packaging.

Moving on to the cotton wool pads themselves. They are made of 100% organic cotton and have 70 cotton wool round pads in a pack. Honestly, I couldn't fault them. The first thing I tried with these was to take my nail varnish off. They are tough and did not break into pieces like others I have tried. These would 100% be perfect for removing makeup. They are lovely and soft and have an 'embossed side for gentle and deep cleaning'. This is great so you can get 2 uses out of one product. The quilted side does all the hard work of removing makeup, whilst the other is smooth to carry out the rest of your skincare routine.

These are £2.49 a packet and you can buy them here.

Another thing I received were these cotton wool balls:



The Organyc cotton wool balls come in a pack of 100. These are £2.59 a pack and you can buy them from here. Again the packaging is great and has a drawstring top to easily close the packet and store them. They are very soft and can be used for a variety of different tasks. I have also given these the job of removing nail polish (I think this is one of the toughest jobs for cotton wool, as the majority of the time they break). I thought that these were going to break and leave trails of cotton wool all over my nails. Much to my surprise they didn't. They were tough and I managed to get one hand of nail varnish off with one cotton wool ball! These would also be good for taking makeup off and for applying your skincare products. Not only that but, they are soft enough to be used with water and on a babies bottom. If I was still using cotton wool and water on Darcie I would love to use these because of how strong they are! These are also 100% organic cotton and have the same style packaging as the cotton wool pads above.

Another thing I received were these cotton wool buds:


I have a new favourite cotton bud! I love these! One obvious thing I use these for is to clean up my ears. They don't bend, they are not to big, the cotton wool hasn't come off in big tufts for me, they've been just brilliant! I would love to use these to tidy up any makeup mishaps as well. Again made with 100% cotton. They have designed the packaging well on these as well! They have a handy open bit at the front to turn the box into a dispenser. You can even tuck it back in again to keep them all neat and tidy. These are £2.69 a packet and you can buy them here.

The last thing I received were the Organyc sweet caress baby wipes:


I am really, really fussy with baby wipes. One reason is because I am using these wipes on my delicate babies skin, the last thing I want as a parent is for a wipe to harm her. Secondly, I don't have time to be fussing with wipes that break, I can't get out of the packet properly or if a wipe doesn't clean up properly. These wipes are tough, clean up good and after using the couple of wipes on the top they pull out easier. The wipes are not to wet and they are not to dry either. They also clean that left over bit of nappy cream up well as well. We are still new to using these, but so far so good. I have no complaints about these. They come in a packet of 60 and are made with organic cotton and formulation. The wipes have extracts of camomile and calendula. I also love the smell of these, they smell so refreshing! The wipes are £5.29 a pack and you can buy them from here.

You can find Organyc over on their social media:
Organyc website
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram

Have you tried anything by Organyc before?

Tasha x

22 comments:

  1. I havent tried anything but they sound like a great product! I love the sound of the buds and pads! X
    Lola Mia // www.lolitabonita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of them before but they seem like a great brand to work with and the products look (and sound) fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cotton buds look really good, love the whole organic products! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister got these to try to! They are lovely and soft aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love organic beauty products 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this range and thought it was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know a lot about beauty products, let alone organic beauty products. This was so interesting to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This range looks really good, I'll have to have a look around for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd go for organic too and these sound amazing! I'll definetly be writing this website down as a useful link for the future 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love organic products! A bonus if they have efficient packaging! I would definitely try these stuff out ^_^

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had no idea Organic Beauty Week is coming up! What a great idea and products sound really good quality.

    Lisa | farawaylisamae.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I'd never think about this sort of thing being important but they sound like amazing quality

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great sounding product! Great review!

    Steph xx

    Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i got these too, i love anything organic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't even heard of this brand but it sounds like they do some great products! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooo love the fact the cotton buds have a dispenser! Thats awesome

    https://thetypicalbeautyblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These seem so interesting, didn't really know you could get organic products like these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh I haven't heard of them before. I will need to look into them!

    http://www.kumbearxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These organic products look absoltely amazing thankyou for sharing!

    Kayleigh Zara
    Www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. never heard of this brand before, but they sound fab! I love anything organic so definitely going to look into these :)

    Olivia / Olivia Roses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post Tasha x

    www.meem-jeem.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the sound of these! The cotton pads and the wipes sound great!
    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete