I wanted to share with you the things I really want to do and get out of my life, so I thought I would make a bucket list post. This could be anything from places I really want to go to, things I want to do or things I want to achieve. I can then write about them once I have (or if) I achieve them and share with you my experience. This way we can go on a little journey together. I will also update the list and make you aware each time something new comes up. I'm sure as I enter parenthood I will have a lot more goals and wishes in my life.
- Visit the Harry Potter studio tour around Christmas time. This is because I would really like to see the set dressed up for Christmas.
- Go to New York at Christmas. It just seems like a fairy-tale
- Continue my blog and just stick with it. I love writing my blog, I feel like it's a complete getaway for me.
- Have the perfect wedding. I see myself getting married in a lovely church or castle, surrounded by the people we love the most. having lovely pictures taken afterwards and then on to a lovely reception.
- Go on holiday to Florida. It's always been my dream to go to Disney world and have a magical time. Especially since Harry Potter world was made.
- Visit Ireland. I've always wanted to visit Ireland.
- To document as much as I can of our little girls life. Those early days are priceless and days you can never get back. I want to make the most of them and make something for us to remember them by and to show her when she's older.
- To reach 1000 followers! I honestly don't know what I would do if this happened, other then throw a massive giveaway.
- Start a YouTube account. I think I am a little to nervous to do this at the moment but I'm working on my nerves.
- Go swimming with dolphins. This is something I have always wanted to do and haven't been able to do so yet.
- Become a make-up artist. Again it has always been something I have wanted to do but never known how to achieve it.
- Do a charity run/walk. I don't mind for which charity as long as it goes to a good cause.
- Complete a reading list. I haven't actually completed a reading list but now I have started blogging I feel I should.
- Have a day trip in London sight seeing with baby when she is old enough. I was about 12 when I experienced London for the first time (in the respect of sight seeing) but I feel it would be even more exciting when you are younger.
- Prefect the art of cake making. Not to blow my own trumpet but I am not to bad at making cakes but I would like to make the extravagant ones.
- To be able to forget any past unhappiness and focus on the future. A lot of my anxiety is from past experiences, I don't really talk about this on my blog because I want to show the happy me. However, if it's something you would like to know about let me know. It's not that bad it's just things I find hard to let go of and they end up in the way of my adult life.
- Go on a Family Picnic. I love picnics and to do this as a family would e lovely. I have a few memories of them as a child so I want the same for my little girl.
- Have a race track experience. I would love to go in a Ferrari around Silverstone race track.
- Go to a blogging meet up. I would love to meet other bloggers.
- Own my own home. I would love to one day own my own house.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this. I dare say I will be adding to it over time as I think of more things I would like to do and get out of my life.
What's on your bucket list?
P.S don't forget to ask myself and Dion questions (they are anonymous but feel free to add your name if you want to be mentioned) here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScV3PZ81nv_1AIzVNVjsL2oIfLxTCBpDLHtu0KlRjpVSiViiA/viewform?c=0&w=1