October is flying by! Todays post is on 5 cool things about the place I live. I have only lived here a year so I am still discovering new bits myself.
- Any bus ride for £1.50! I believe there is a new thing in that if you get on a bus again within an hour it deducts nothing from your oyster card. I couldn't believe that a bus ride was £1.50 when I first moved here. I remember the first time I got on a bus and I asked my boyfriend how much it would be to get to where we were going. He looked at me a bit curiously and told me. Bus rides where I come from are so expensive! Also there are night buses!
- Pie and mash! Why we don't have this where I come from is beyond me! I'd never tried it before moving here and pie, mash and liquor is now one of my favourite meals.
- The fact my local boots stocks NYX. (I only found this out Monday, oops.)
- Everything is on my doorstep,
- Shopping centres. The local shopping centres are amazing!
QOTD: What do you like about where you live?