So a couple of weeks ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovey Steph from Steph's World. Steph has given me 11 questions to answer and I will then write 11 questions for my 11 nominees.
So here are the rules:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
- I have a beautiful daughter called Darcie
- I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and I have visited the Warner Bros. Tour twice (planning a third).
- I have a CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education
- I am HUGE lush fan
- I support Southampton fc
- I turned down the opportunity to go on holiday to Orlando because of my fear of flying. I regret this decision deeply and cry when I see things to do with Disneyworld etc.
- I love the series 'Reign' on Netflix or The CW channel. This is probably because I love things to do with history. (Or maybe because the series is just amazing.)
- I love to bake and I am planning on adding some posts to do with baking to my blog.
- I cannot resist buying makeup. I may not need that particular bright sparkly pink eyeshadow but I buy it anyway, the packaging was pretty why not?
- I cannot go in a lift/elevator by myself. I'm petrified of them and will find anyway to avoid going in one.
- I have had braces since the age of 15/16. I had to have an operation as 2 of my adult teeth were in the wrong place to come through and take the place of my baby teeth. (I won't go into too much detail, whole other post.)
1.Where is the most exciting place you have visited?
I think the most exciting place I have ever visited would have to be Tenerife. Due to the fact it was my first holiday without my parents and it was just me and my boyfriend.
2. In your spare time what do you do?
In my spare time I love to spend time with my little family (namely my boyfriend and my daughter), watch Netflix, watch EastEnders, write blog posts and go shopping.
3. What is your favourite TV series right now?
My favourite TV series right now would have to be (if I am allowed to pick a Netflix one as I don't really watch series on TV much) would have to be Reign. There isn't an episode I have not enjoyed, it seriously is an amazing series and I am so sad that season 4 is the last one.
4. Do you have any trips planned this year?
Sadly, no. We want to wait until Darcie is a little older to go anywhere. I think in the next couple of years we may plan a little break to Brighton or somewhere.
5. What habit do you find most annoying?
I don't really have a habit that annoys me. I'm the type of person who ignores a lot of things but if I am in a bad or irritable mood little things can just irritate me.
6. Do you have an outfit you wear over and over again?
An outfit I wear again and again would be my black Jack Wills leggings and one of my comfy jumpers.
7. If you could eat in any restaurant right now, where would it be?
If I could eat anywhere right now it would have to be Creams Cafe. I would order a waffle with double Nutella and fresh strawberries.
8. How do you come up with blogpost ideas?
The most recent way I have been coming up with blog post ideas is in the shower. I even tweeted this the other day.
9. How do you take your blog photographs?
I tend to take my blog photographs during the day and with my iPhone 6s. I like to make the most of natural lighting. I use a few props now and then depending on the photo.
10. Do you think there is pressure to achieve good stats on you blog?
I think this completely depends what you are blogging for. If you are blogging purely for the opportunities, yes. If you are blogging because you are doing so as a hobby, no. At the end of the day everyone's blog is their own and if they want to blog for opportunities that's fine by me, it doesn't have any impact on me and my blog as this is my own little space.
11. Has blogging helped you in everyday life?
Has blogging helped me in everyday life? I'm not to sure. I think it's helped me vent some ways I like to be creative and be part of a community. I have spoken to some amazing people through blogging and it has opened my mind up to a lot of different things. So, you could say in some ways it has.
My nominees are:
My questions to you:
- Why did you start your blog?
- Where is your favourite place to shop and why?
- If you could only eat one food for a year, what would it be and why?
- If I gave you a free holiday, where would you pick to go and why?
- Night in or night out? What is the reason for your choice?
- What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?
- What is your favourite social media platform?
- If you could pick to live someone else's life for a day, who would you pick? (Doesn't have to be a celebrity.)
- What is your favourite TV programme?
- How do you get motivated?
- What is your favourite film?